Deric • Jan 13, 2022 •
Seasons: Work Proposals for Web3 U
MVP (v1) Features
- Landing page at web3.university.
- Format similar to standard content hubs: Webflow University, Binance Academy. Coursera, Udemy. Leveraging our existing Blog design.
- Redesigned home-page in line with Web3 University design ethos.
- Individual articles with "Topic" tags for searching, e.g. "NFTs" "Tutorials".
- Sorting / filtering and searching for articles.
- Support for video articles.
- Support for content contributors.
- Partnerships with 3 - 5 content contributors.
Platform (v2) Features
- Support for "Courses": series of articles within a single page exploring a particular subject, leading users through a linear workflow.
- Alternative option: "Tracks" (ex: defi track, NFT track)
- SPA with videos swapping out on the page.
- Article level tags: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Sorting by recency, other filters
- Comments + Discussion features
- "Latest Releases"
- "Related Articles"
Ecosystem (v3) Features
- Partner Courses: Support for courses about partners or created primarily by partners: OpenSea, DeFi protocols, etc.
- Open-Source Content: Potentially create a division of Web3 University allowing open-source content.
- External Writers: Partnering with external writers to generate content.
Be the first to comment on this topic
Nothing here yet, be the first one to comment.