Laying out a series of steps to improve and consolidate our content flow for new Web3 U users.
### Phase 1: Curated Topic “Courses”
- Better cohesively organize our articles around “Intro to NFTs”, etc. into a single path of approach. Include more guidance and content.
- Example: [https://odysseydao.webflow.io/learnhttps://odysseydao.webflow.io/learn
- Determine top-level learning tracks
- Intro to NFTs
- Intro to Solidity
- Determine ideal learning process for each track
- Intro to NFTs
- What are NFTs?
- How do I build an NFT?
- How do I create an NFT website?
- How do I mint an NFT?
- Identify missing content gaps
- i.e. if we don’t have How do I create an NFT website, note these items for Phase 2
### Phase 2: End-to-End Original Course
- Good example: [https://academy.terra.money/courses/cosmwasm-smart-contracts-ihttps://academy.terra.money/courses/cosmwasm-smart-contracts-i
- Purposely-designed course with step-by-step guidance through an entire topic - Udemy / Coursera style
- A single product manager helps to manage this.
- Find a Single teacher per course - originally created.
- We need a very strong, life-long teacher who’s main focus is education in some way.
Approaches: Pick one. Which one is the best?
1. Build an end-to-end course in-house.
2. Get an external party to work with us to build an end-to-end course.
3. Purchase / buy out an external course (from Udemy) and include for free on Web3 U.
- Start looking for the best teachers in the course space. Work with them on whatever approach makes sense.
- create X courses
- how many people are taking each track
- what are the most useful parts of this course?
- what parts did you not like?
- why did you like or dislike this teacher?
### Phase 3: End-to-End Courses + Cohorts
- Similar to buildspace, or DappCamp.
- Unlikely to happen for us in v2.